Wonder

1 an emotion excited by what is unexpected, unfamiliar, or inexplicable, esp. surprise mingled with admiration or curiosity etc. 2 a strange or remarkable person or thing, specimen, event etc. 3 having marvellous or amazing properties etc. OED

Tuesday 17 March 2009

Adelade Place















Absorbing the warm sun as I sit in this walled garden,
Peaceful and content to be still with millions of organisms' activity around me,
In a secluded corner of this plot I am free to be alone with what is here,
No one notices me, no one is overseeing, no one is watching my inactivity,
No one judges my desire to rest here in this deserted space,
I am free to be amongst the rubbish and the weeds, undisturbed,
I watch unused waste uselessly waiting to be used,
I breath with the weeds which continue to live and grow,
I sit in the presence of this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment